Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at Coffee Expo Seoul. To register to exhibit at Coffee Expo Seoul and to complete exhibitor payment, please complete the steps below.
Complete and submit the https://champex-immobilier.ch/duplexrentals_2x-2/ Exhibitor Application Form & Contract to the Coffee Expo Secretariat via email (email@example.com). [See our Booth Options]
1. Exhibitors are registered on a first-come-first-serve basis. Application deadlines are subject to change in the case that demand for exhibit space exceeds space available.
2. All foreign companies are required to pay https://parafia-stafford.pcmew.org/2702-dtpl63181-randki-pl-gdansk.html VAT (10%) according to the Korean Value-Added Tax Act Law – Article 25.
Please see below for Zero Tax Rate applied Country Lists.
varietally Article 25 (Principle of Reciprocity in Application of Zero Tax Rate)
(1) In applying Articles 21 through 24, if an entrepreneur is a nonresident or a foreign corporation, the zero tax rate shall only apply where the relevant country grants the identical tax exemption to residents in the Republic of Korea (referring to those defined in Article 1-2 (1) 1 of the Income Tax Act; hereinafter the same shall apply) or to domestic corporations (referring to those defined in subparagraph 1 of Article 1 of the Corporate Tax Act).【reciprocity in the application of zero tax rate】
2. Republic of South Africa
5. New Zealand
10. The United States of America
11. Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
13. Saudi Arabia
18. United Kingdom
After submission of the exhibition application form, 100% of the total booth cost plus utility fees must be sent via bank transfer to the account listed below. The final deadline is May 30th, 2021.
Please use the following details to complete your bank transfer:
|Account Number||Bank||Account Holder||SWIFT Code|
Early bird application deadline: April 30th, 2021
General Application deadline: May 30th, 2021
Final Payment: May 30th, 2021
Booth set-up: July 12-13th, 2021
Show Opening: July 14th, 2021
Booth take-down: July 17th, 2021 (5pm)
The Coffee Expo Seoul Secretariat will issue invitation letters to exhibitors who need to apply for a Korean entry visa. The invitation letters are provided only after a full background check of the exhibiting company is made and exhibition and utility payments have been completed.
For all inquiries relating exhibiting at Coffee Expo Seoul, please contact the Secretariat via one of the following options:
Coffee Expo Seoul Secretariat